Tuesday, July 24, 2012

This just might need to come home with you

  • How fabulous is this rug?
  • Pretty awesome, right?
  • It could be yours. 
  • It is a brand new, 100% wool, hand tufted 7'6" x 9'6" union jack rug.
  • I will be bringing this to the shop tomorrow.



This is a cute childs desk but you can use it as a side table too. 


I am thinking of keeping this, you know me and bikes.  

Amazing. 
Love this vintage lamp I picked up on my way home tonight. 
Working on finding a good shade for this fella. 



Two person bench but wait there is a twin.  I have two of these benches that will be making it to the store next week.  I have a bridal shower this weekend that I am going to use them at then they can come home with you. I hope that is alright with you. 

I have been busy on this dresser.
I love the way it turned out. 



Another favorite of mine right now. 
This two tiered weathered table is sturdy and a great piece to have in your home. 


A few small painted pieces.

A whole lotta silver coming to Poppy & Co. 

Two matching white glass vases.  Very versatile and classic. 

Almost forgot to add this little one in. 
Smallish gray side table. 

Poppy & Co.
765 Broadway Ave, Tacoma Wa.
Thursday 11-5
Friday 11-5
Saturday 10-6

{I apologize for the grainy photos, I decided to let my dear husband sleep and not wake him. I couldn't figure out how to resize them to a good size without wanting to pull my hair out}

No comments: