Thursday, March 01, 2012

The Elves have been busy

Santa (aka my dad) and his elves (my mom, Jay and myself) have been very busy repairing, sanding, priming, painting and perfecting our furniture pieces to bring to the shop this Saturday. 

Yes you heard right.  

I will be moving in some small pieces of furniture, some vintage finds and a few knick knacks. 

If you need a little more enticing to visit me this weekend, I am making some delicious cupcakes to bring and share with shoppers. 

311 South 7th, Tacoma
Open 12 - 4





I apologize for the dark, messy garage photos. After work each day I have been stopping at my parents to work on these pieces after work  then come home to catch up on life with my family then head out to the garage to work for a few more hours. I am so thankful for my family to just jump right into this and for all my friends who help me find pieces and who offer to paint.  I truly appreciate each and every one of you. 
Thank you! 



No comments: