Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Pinch me...please

Yep, it's happening. 
I have joined forces with two amazing, talented and fun ladies.  Together we will be selling our furniture, crafts, knick knacks, chalkboards and one of a kind treasures in Tacoma.
~~~
Welcome to The Modern Cottage Co. 
Please take the time to check out Alison's blog, she is the amazing woman who owns TMCC and has just opened a shop in Downtown Tacoma.  Check out Kennesha's blog: http://restorationhouseinteriors.blogspot.com/


I will still be doing Ruffles and Rust in May, and bringing bigger pieces in after that.  Until then I will have smaller items in the shop and more handmade items. 

Where you can find us:
311 South 7th, Tacoma, Wa. 
Open: Saturday's 12-4

Here are some photos of the shop, taken from The Modern Cottage Co. blog.




Hope to see you there!




Thank YOU to my family, husband, friends and followers.  I truly appreciate you and all the support you have given.  Thank you for hanging with me on this ride we call life. 

XOXO ~ Devon 

1 comment:

Ross & Nicole said...

Yahoo, cant wait to come see it.