Tuesday, November 01, 2011

French dresser and a free coffee table

We have a new shipment of furniture.  My goal is to paint the pieces as I get them so I am not pressed or stressed to paint everything all in the month of September.  I will have to wait for the warmer weather but at least I can start looking for ideas on how I would like to transform each piece. 

This cute little table was given to me by Kathryn {one of my new friends from the show} I can't wait to paint her up and show a before and after.  Thank you Kathryn again for this piece! 



Next up is Ben, this is going to be a fun one.  
See below for the ideas I have for him.  



The Frenchie



The Traveler



The Union Jack 

source


What is your vote?


The Frenchie
The Traveler
The Union Jack 

1 comment:

Kortney said...

I like the Frenchie. The Traveler would be cool with less colorful maps.