Tuesday, November 15, 2011

So we meet again

You didn't think I only bought furniture this weekend, did you?  Here are the smaller pieces I scored. 

If you have been following this blog and or know me personally - then you know how much I love silverware. 
This is so cool! 
I plan on putting this on my kitchen counter with my favorite Martha Stewart cookbook in it. 


I loved the yellow of this wire tray.

This is an old Safety Patrol flag.
I was on my Elementary School's Safety Patrol Team and at the end of the year we were rewarded with a field trip to Wild Waves. 
Were you on a Patrol Team?



Another black rusty metal box? 
Yes, I also happen to have a few others.  I like to use them on my bookshelves as bookends or stack books on top of them. This one is a perfect patina.


No comments: