Sunday, November 06, 2011

Funky Junk


What a fun filled weekend I had. 
Friday evening I had to myself to go Christmas shopping.  I have a good head start on my list, bought some cute wrapping paper, stocking stuffers and Nordstrom Rack had a clearance event to blog about.

Saturday morning I made the trek to Puyallup for Junk Salvation.  The first booth I saw was this one filled with letters, I was on the fence about getting a LARGE 'L', wasn't really feeling it, so I walked away. 


The Classic Farmhouse is a new blog that I have been following.  She also has a shop in Auburn that I would like to check out someday.  She had some very neat pieces. 


I had to have this fabulous piece.  This is from Sarah at Red Barn Vintage Check out her facebook page for a barn sale coming up. 
Thank you Sarah ~ I love my new table. 
I have tried this out in my spare room (too hidden), in my entry (to crammed) and so it currently lives in my family room.   

No comments: