Monday, November 14, 2011

Furniture Frenzy

And the madness of furniture collecting begins again. 

Here are the pieces I have picked up this past weekend. I spent part of Veterans Day hitting the local thrift stores that had half off sales and all day Saturday with my friend Jen.  Jen and I started at 8:30 a.m. at Starbucks and finished at 9 p.m. when I dropped her back off at her car. Here was our Saturday by the numbers: 

165 miles driven
{100 of those were me driving to and from Everett}
16 thrift stores
1 free lunch at Red Robin
2 Starbucks visits
6 minutes spent in the new Hobby Lobby 
{can't wait to go back}
Car packed full of new treasures and finds

This was taken on my iPhone as I was driving.  Don't you just love the colors of fall?  




Please excuse the grainy photos - taken with the iPhone.

This is such a unique half table - can't wait to paint this.

If you are interested in this baby grand for your little Mozart or Bach - let me know.  This could be in your house! 

Love this little wooden plant stand.  I can't wait to paint and sand this baby.


No comments: