Thursday, December 22, 2011

I have retired the glue gun

 I swear, i did. 
I have spent all day Monday and Tuesday taking over the kitchen table with my scraps of paper, glue gun and christmas cards. 
Now it is time to start the clean up of the whole house.  We will be hosting Christmas Eve at our house this year.  Time to start the chex mix marathon baking and finish wrapping and tagging the gifts. 

I saw this idea on Pinterest and had to turn this into my Christmas cards. 













Here is a real picture of what my mess looked like.  Keep in mind I had gone through a whole bag of 40 glue sticks, my Taco Time Coke helped me stay awake long after everyone went to bed and thank goodness for Pandora.  I have been glued (not literally) to the Foster the People radio station. 
Are you all done with your shopping?
What crafts did you make this Christmas?

No comments: