Thursday, May 17, 2012

Catching up on life

What a fabulous show!  Thank you to everyone who came and shopped, helped me set up, act as my assistant, bring me coffee etc.  Thank you!  I am slowly getting my house back in order, the glue guns put back away, food in the fridge and my garage put back.  I am so ready to purge my house and have a BIG garage sale this summer.  Anyone want to trek out to Maple Valley for a g-sale?  Great, see you in a few weeks.  

Here are some photos taken from the show of customers who bought items from me.  This was one of the best shows I have been a part of.  Met a lot of new friends, blog followers, Betty admirers and my new favorite beauty products from Anderson Family Farm 1979.  I will be having a giveaway  over at My name is Betty, facebook fan page once she hits 50 likes. 






We also said farewell to the original Bride on a Bike Schwinn.


Click Here for more images from the show. 

No comments: