Monday, May 28, 2012

Soup for the soul

It has been awhile since I last posted a recipe. 

I chose to make a double batch and it filled my crock pot to the brim.  Jay brought over a batch to Amanda and we had dinner and leftovers and still some leftover for lunches. This was delicious. 







The following pictures are where the soul part come into play. 
Thank you to a new graduate from Devon's Picking School, Nicole. 
Her parents were cleaning house and looking to send these pieces to a new owner and Nicole jumped on that and sent them my way. Jay and I took a nice drive out to Alki this morning and and picked them up. I am so excited to paint these and bring them into the shop. 





What color should I paint these beauties? 
Look at that detail work, gorgeous.
Thank YOU Tracy, Jim & Nicole!! 

1 comment:

Crys said...

I'm dying over your two new beauties! I would totally go all white and blue (think Kennesha's dresser for inspiration) on both pieces.