Thursday, April 26, 2012

New for you!


Please forgive me for the following photos.
I was halfway to the shop when I realized that my camera that I kept telling myself to not forget, i forgot. 
Go figure. 
It was pouring down rain and I did not feel like tarping up furniture so I just brought a few new things in to the store tonight. 

My newest favorite, a chevron painted table. 
I have a few other pieces with the similar design on it getting ready for the Ruffles and Rust show. 
{Have you bought your tickets for Friday night?}


We brought in 10 more of the mason jar soap pumps.



This adorable side table is painted in a Restoration Hardware color, Silver Sage. 
Isn't she lovely?


Alison, {The Modern Cottage Co.} and some of the other gals from the shop spent the day rearranging the check out counter and their spaces in the shop. 
I took photos but they turned out a little fuzzy so I promise to take better ones next week.  

I love this vignette Alsion put together with pieces from each of our areas. 

The Modern Cottage Vintage Market
311 South 7th, Tacoma, WA 
Friday 10-2
Saturday 10-4

No comments: