Sunday, April 24, 2011

Congratulations on your graduation

I found this recently while out thrifting with my friend Jen.  It was marked $5.99 but all picture frames were half off that day!  Score!!

I have not been able to find much information online about this. However I did read that if you sent her your graduation announcement she would send this letter back to you.  Jay did a little more investigating than I did and found that their is an official watermark located in the left side of the seal.  He thinks this is real and not a copy or reproduction. 

Here is a close up of the letter.  

I have this on my small sideboard next in the family room.  See that cute little lady?  Just scored that for .50 cents at the Salvation Army.


Hope you had a fabulous weekend!  Saturday was beautiful here, I had a very successful garage sale.  Jay and I worked in the garage all day today.  Wait til I show you pictures of the organized and clutter free garage.  You will be amazed...I am amazed!! 

No comments: