Sunday, June 05, 2011

Sold! Garage sale finds from this weekend


What a long and busy weekend it has been. I had to work on Saturday but was able to hit up a few garage sales on my way in.  Slept in on Sunday morning (to 7a.m.) and Jay and I headed to Enumclaw for breakfast at The Kettle.  We were surprised at how many Sunday G-sales there were.  Did you find any treasures at garage sales this weekend.  I would love to hear what you found. This post is heavy on pictures ~ enjoy!




This is heavy, very heavy and it works.  What kind of shade should I put on it?


Love the sock monkey friends. 

Vintage metal ironing board.

Rusty wheelbarrow. Perfect for plants.

I love this 3 tier metal plant stand I found for only $5. 

Yes, another owl cookie jar.  


A side table or nightstand that mounts directly to the wall. 

Found this drop leaf beauty today in Enumclaw.  I was surprised it was still there at the end of the day Sunday.  I should have snapped a before picture while the legs were still attached, but we had to break it down to be able to get it home i my car.  

Scored two of these twin headboards, complete with the rails and almost new mattresses and boxsprings for free.      Thank you Vicki!



Like the shape of this bulletin board.  Thinking I will paint it and or turn it into a chalkboard topper for my lamp stand chaklboards.

Happy Sunday!!

No comments: