Sunday, July 24, 2011

Birch Bay Baby Shower


289 miles
14 hours
7 thrift and antique stores
1 fabulous baby shower
0 speeding tickets
= a wonderful day spent with my mom, family and friends.

Yesterday my mom and I worked our way up to Birch Bay for my cousin's baby shower.  What a treat it was to spend the afternoon with such fun people, delicious food and to celebrate Katie and her baby boy. 

If you have children or are planning on attending a baby shower soon, you have got to check out this guy.  He is so soft and cuddly, huge (53 inches) and a rocking steal at only $30, there are a few left at Costco.  These 2 bear friends, named Zeb or Mike (names given to him by his new owners, Katie and Katrina) spent the week in the backseat of my car, and I received a lot of awkward stares, kids pointing and laughs from people.  These two guys will be jumped on, squeezed and drooled upon for sure.  




The Jorgenson's new beach house on Birch Bay.  As you can see the sun was shining, there was a breeze in the air and it was just breathtaking. 

I am making this asian noodle salad with peanut sauce for dinner tonight.  It was so delicious.  Thank you Jen and Debbie! 

Dessert table.  It was all delicious.  

Katie opening her framed birthdate canvas I made for her.  And her new bear friend, Zeb next to her.





Jacob and Jason made this awesome sign.

Don't forget to enter the giveaway for your very own birthdate canvas it ends tonight at 8p.m.

1 comment:

Jeanette said...

I would drive 14 hours for a baby shower like that!! And for family of course :)