Wednesday, July 06, 2011

My weekly finds

I am so glad to say that tomorrow is Thursday.  Where did this week go?  

Please continue to send your prayers for my 4 year old niece, Ainsley and her mom, Lisa, and sister, Kate. 

 Jay and I made a quick run at our local thrift store and I was able to stop in to the one near my work this evening.  Please don't be jealous of my finds!  (I am so kidding!)

A Red Wing 10 gallon crock - I even got to use my 30% off coupon on this.  Score!!


Made by tag, love everything (almost) from this company. Like the groupings of three.  Cute to give as a gift.

Small glass hats, I have a project in mind for these puppies.  

I am a sucker for ornate mirrors especially when I can picture the 'after' of this lady.  Can you imagine her painted?  


My friend Kelly found this at a yard sale this weekend and brought it to me at work today.
I love it!!  Thank you!!

Love stacking old suitcases on top of each other for a table or to make another dog bed.

Here is an old NutraSweet gum dispenser.  

What should I do with it?  

I am slowly gathering finds for my first ever giveaway!  Keep checking back!

No comments: