Monday, July 25, 2011

Date night

Friday night date night included a trip to Goodwill and dinner at one of our favorite local restaurants.  If you are ever in the Covington area you must try Sena's Mongolian Grill.  Jay thinks he is a 'preferred' customer there since the lady always chats with us.  Here are our finds from that night. 

I am never one to pass up on a bitdcage.  

Or on Fiestaware, this is Josie's favorite color, Cobalt.  I was lucky enough to find her 2 cups and saucers for less than $3 for all 4 pieces. I am collecting it for her for when she moves out.

Don't really know what this is or was.  But I thought it was cool.

Napkin rings, they look like bird nests.



These were only .29 each.  Score!


Found these three cute little white plates.  I am planning on gluing them to small glass candlestick holders and using them as mini cupcake pedestals. 

MMMM....mongolian.

No comments: