Tuesday, August 09, 2011

Top 5

Earrings.
I just love them.
Have to wear them everyday.
If I forget to put them on and I have left the house, I have a spare pair in my purse.

Just bought these this weekend, wore them today and yes they have already made my top 5.
Found them on clearance at Nordstrom Rack.

I received these from Jay on our first Christmas, I cried when I opened them.  I had seen them at the store when I was Christmas shopping and wanted them so badly so I hid them behind all the other jewelry.  Well Jay and Miss Josie went back and bought them and gave them to me for Christmas.  And that is why I cried when I opened them. 

A co-worker was wearing these and I about tackled her when I saw them.  I ran to Macy's after work and bought them, on sale no less. 

Large hoops.  Love em, wear them at least 3x a week. They go with everything. 

Just scored these at a thrift store for $3. Love the colors.

This little fella was an anniversary present from the hubs last week.  I call him my Anniversary Owl.  

No comments: