Friday, September 30, 2011

A sneak peek...

Happy Friday!!
Here is a sneak peek at some of the projects I have been working on and of a few of the (hundreds) of items that will be offered at the sale in a few weeks.  I have been keeping very busy pricing, packing and painting lots of handmade and vintage finds. 

These 2 jewelery holders\hangers turned out better than I had anticipated.  I just love them. 


Before:

 After:

Before:

After:


Before:

After:
{one coat of Rustoleum Lagoon later}

Before:
I should have cropped this photo prior, so please look at the small table on the right for the before photo. This table was found on the side of the road by our friends, Lu & Clem.  

After:



I have trained Jay well.  He found these two antique trivets all by himself at the local thrift store.  He was so very proud of himself when he found these and then to show me his finds.  He even did research on them and was unable to find anything to compare them to online.  This one is rather large and has an 'L' monogram. They have nice brown felt underneath. 




Have a wonderful weekend! 
I will be fitting in a Second birthday party for my niece, Kate and dinner at a friends house on Sunday.  In between that i will be busy trying to cross a few more things off the long list to finish in 19 days.  The countdown is on.  

No comments: