Monday, January 30, 2012

And we're off....

I was itching to hit some thrift stores after our snow and ice storm. My mom was the first one to hop in the car so we were off.

You know I am a sucker for old books. 
I have a new library table in the works that Jay and I are making and these will look great in it. 



Found the two cute green and white Ikea trays, old suitcase (I love it when people send me ideas and links for cool projects they find, I know exactly what I am going to do with this, thanks Nicole!)small stool to repaint, old (ugly) pattern to cut up ad misc. odds and ends. 

Great metal tiered cart.
I am definately ripping the fake wood grain sticker off the top.

Love this PartyLite birdcage!

I was on the fence about this guy. 
But for $2.99 I was sold.
Black or white?

I am thinking turquoise for this stool. 
What do you think?

Found this on my camera when I uploaded my photos. 
My car encased in ice. 
And it stayed this way for about a week.

No comments: