Tuesday, January 03, 2012

I have posed a few challenges....

.... to myself.

I have accepted a 30 day challenge on the My365 app 
{my username is brideonabike}
where I will post a daily photo relating 
to the theme posed for the day. 

Here is what I have posted so far:

Day 1 - A picture of myself

Day 2 - Breakfast
{Yes I had Ritz and Peanut Butter}
I went grocery shopping after that embarassing episode.

Day 3 - Something I adore

This is from one of my favorite blogs, House of Smiths
{Check it out.}

I also promise to get back on my daily blog posting.  
I know I mentioned that I had revamped my downstairs bathroom, I am just waiting on one thing to arrive in the mail before I take the final photos to share with you. 
Hoping it comes tomorrow. 

Have a nice night, see you tomorrow.  

No comments: